Agnostic.com

2 0

"A good night’s sleep is vital for every human being to survive. Given that an average a person sleeps for 8 hours in a day, that means that an average person will sleep for 229,961 hours in their lifetime or basically one third of their life. That’s precious time which could have been spent watching Die Hard 105,325 times."

Interesting stuff. However I sleep less than eight hours a day due to insomnia and stuff. Even five hours of sleep is enough for me either way it's surprising how much we sleep. Imagine if we slept less we'd have so much more time and things.

M121 7 Nov 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yeah, I've thought of this too and it annoys me. Maybe somebody we could enhance our biological regeneration or get synthetic bodies to deal with it but then we would also live forever so it's not like the time saved would be a big deal.

Mr_Dj Level 5 Nov 27, 2017

I sleep more than eight hours. Well, I wake up all the time, so I probably get less than eight hours actually.

Die Hard was a good movie. 😉

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:4974
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.