Agnostic.com

4 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Some how SATAN!!! Got into that church and infected all those people. Let's all pray and sent Satan back to crawling on his belly.

Or go by the numbers of deaths and science for solutions.

Do I remember correctly, a few years ago when Aids was spreading, that someone who knew he was infected, being arrested, bit an officer and was charged with attempted murder? I know I didn't dream that, but perhaps I may have my info wrong. Anyway, what these church-goers are doing is, in fact, endangering the lives of others, xians and non-xians. ❗ Larry in western Kentucky

I'd call that a prima facie case for a charge of assault, and depending on the outcome attempted murder or manslaughter.

🤔hmmm...does that mean if people are suing the government for not allowing churches to open...thenpeople can sue the church for spreading the virus.? And the state can fine the church for taxing the hospitals?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:497433
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.