Agnostic.com

5 2

Trump announces executive order ‘suspending’ regulations impeding US economy

[independent.co.uk]

"I mean in the three and a half years that we've been here, we've cut far more regulations by a factor of a lot than any other administration, any other presidency,"

Trump

"I'm directing agencies to review the hundreds of regulations we've already suspended in response to the virus and make these suspensions permanent where possible. I'm also instructing agencies to use the emergency authorities to speed up regulation cuts or new rules that will create jobs and prosperity and get rid of unnecessary rules and regulations,"

Trump

Fred_Snerd 8 May 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Regulations mean different things to different people. His base hates regulations, they are something you have to actually understand and think about. His corporate sponsors hate them because they cost them money. Any anti regulation statement he makes wins him votes.

He doesn’t like 'regulations,’ they’ve impeded his ability to perform dishonest acts ..his entire life. His puppeteers don’t like them, either; they’ve caused them to spend millions in order to keep our air breathable and their workers safe..

Whenever trump’s actual utterances are read from transcripts, they appear several times more idiotic than when spoken … yet he’s viewed by many as a viable candidate for the US presidency 😕

Varn Level 8 May 20, 2020

I’m literally holding my head together. With both hands.

Willful, pig-stupid ignorance is deadly. Trump or his asshole buddies, who ALSO don’t/can’t/won’t read, never came across books like The Jungle; much less history.

I hear you, @barjoe. How can regs for safe food, clean air/water, reducing pollution and toxic waste be bad?
Oh wait. 🙄 Ayn Rand teaches us that industry will regulate itself. 🤮🤮🤮🙄 Fuck Rand and all her idiot devotees. Fuck Trump and his inbred troglodyte followers. Just....FUCK.

And yes, I know Ayn Rand is dead. Fuck her anyway.

Fuck Ayn Rand? I'm an atheist not a necrophiliac.

@barjoe it’s a symbolic fucking.
Like when I say: suck my fucking nutsack, motherfucker... I’m a cis female; I have no physical nutsack. It’s metaphorical, like ‘blow me’.

@CarolinaGirl60 I know. It was my attempt at humor

@barjoe Emoticons make all the difference! 😂😂

Unnecessary health regulations?

Wow. 😮😠
Grifters gonna grift.
And as usual America's short sightedness makes it possible.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:497844
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.