Agnostic.com

9 0

What is one movie you're thankful for? Not your favorite necessarily, but one that makes you happier just because it exists...

JosiahTooley 4 Nov 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Die Hard. Christmas wouldn't be the same without it. 🙂

Smoke...

Also i do like Michael and Phenomenon with John Travolta

How about Wings of Desire? A German film, with Peter Falk, about angels who are emotionally numb?

Has Nick Cave and the Badseeds in it. 🙂

The big lebowski. A good movie to just throw on during a quiet weekend or whenever you're bored.

Orgazmo. It makes me laugh every time. The lines are so quote worthy.

Forrest Gump. He is supposed to be stupid. He makes every decision based on what his heart says is the right thing to do. All around him "smarter" people make one shitty decision after another. Forrest, the "Idiot," is successful in life by doing what he feels is right rather than what might be more beneficial to him.

Red Dog...I know it's a tear jerker, but it's basically happy/sad...leaves you feeling quite reflective!

Almost anything by Mel Brooks.

Mine is The Fisher King

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:4989
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.