Agnostic.com

4 2

Texas opened 2 weeks ago, now more people are dying.
[abcnews.go.com]

Mofo1953 9 May 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One reason I started doing my biweekly shopping on base, EVERYBODY is masked. I know that that is not an option for many, but it is for me. Coming back from my last shopping trip, I decided to stop at Sams, 3/4 of the shoppers had no protection, I just left. DFW area.

I've started the biweekly thing as well. Just the swell of people can be intimidating sometime. It's one thing for them not to wear masks, but they don't even try to keep a safe distance when they see I am. Oy.

@MissKathleen You can make a quick mask by accorian folding a shop towel (the blue towels that come on a roll like paper towels) stapling the ends with either elastic or ribbon, then fit it just like a regular mask..

Honestly, it's like being surrounded by crazy people. I particularly worry about the 80+ seniors who, like my mother's bridge club, have rushed out to have their hair & nails done, as well as other things, because "they said it was safe to open up." This isn't boding well for Texas.

“If we would just stop testing, we would have NO NEW CASES! Now who in their right mind would imply such an absurd thing? Perhaps our POS!

Surprise, surprise, suprise... they never had it under control...........

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:499328
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.