Agnostic.com

2 1

Has anyone married their desired Myers Briggs scored mate ??

E N F J-A Larry here....I doubt there is a SCORE I disapprove of .....maybe a doormat score that would not defend a child from a bully child.....but I suspect many here disapprove of my score......while approving of many different scores.....I refuse the personality label and call it a score tallying preferred choices in life situations.....indeed there must be people here with my precise score and are nothing like my personality but made the same decisions for different reasons....what say y'all ? Are people afraid to pursue courtship for pop psyche ? Marriage in General or keeping their real deals and deal breakers Secret on this dating site ? If you read enough profiles you find folks hiding behind the COMMUNITY ONLY button but hint in many ways to hope for an ideal mate. Also there are polyamory couples here seeking a 3rd or more for their love beds.

Larry68Feminist 7 May 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've been married a time or two or thr...nevermind, who's counting? Anyway, I have never considered the Myers Briggs personality type of my former husbands. Perhaps I should going forward? Might have better luck. So which MB personality type is most compatible for The Protagonist? According to MB, I am The Logistician.Also, I believe in revealing deal-breakers and must-haves early on to avoid wasting anyone's time.

Deal breaker # 1 must love my 2 cats if allergic take the pills to overcome cat dander.....they own each room they are allowed in and travel with me and my mate

Hooray for revealing potential deal-breakers early on! I heartily agree!

@Larry68Feminist is "loving" the cats really a requirement, though? I mean, I wouldn't just abandon my dogs for a potential partner, but I wouldn't really need him to LOVE them. Simple tolerance would be enough.

Is age 68 a deal breaker for anyone? Some here say they prefer only younger mates. I would date for love at 88 though I doubt anyone here is over 79

When I was doing the online dating thing, I set my age limits from 20-70. I was 35 at the time.

Though I didn't think it LIKELY that I'd have much in common with someone at either end of that spectrum, I did still consider it possible. I don't like to limit possibilities, however slight.

I never considered the Myers-Briggs score. I don't even know mine (or my husband's, or whether our scores are considered compatible.) (He's 16 years older, BTW.)

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:499423
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.