Agnostic.com

1 0

The Kinsey scale, also called the Heterosexual–Homosexual Rating Scale, is used in research to describe a person's sexual orientation based on one's experience or response at a given time. The scale typically ranges from 0, meaning exclusively heterosexual, to a 6, meaning exclusively homosexual.
I believe most of us fall 6 + 0 clearly sexual act homosexual while in prison. I have an uncle that got married in the middle fifties my aunt believes he was gay then but they didn't know it was possible throughout their marriage my uncles homosexuality raised a in the form of not so discreet affairs with Busboys at the restaurant. you should know I do have three cousins that look just like him.

m16566 7 May 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What’s your point? That you believe that you uncle was bisexual and not a big fan of contraception?

I believe he was probably a homosexual he had sex with my aunt because it was expected.
I believe that in a society that was more understanding like today he would have been free to explore his sexuality this was a different time. my point is that people are capable assuming many sexual roles to varying degrees of satisfaction for example the heterosexual that has homosexual relations while in prison still enjoys orgasm.

@m16566 yes, I thought that, but a couple of young people at work assured me that their friends are still being assaulted and committing suicide due to their sexuality. Everyone’s story is different.

Sadly understanding is still in short supply, you are much smaller degree I feel judged based on my Playboy lifestyle I never felt a priority to have children and raise them.
I do believe that most of us are bisexual, the one bisexual relationship was the best sex I ever had. I believe that if we could just relieve ourselves of the stigma we could express ourselves beautiful way

@m16566 mmm relieving ourselves from the stigma is one thing, and there are usually safe environments for everyone to be themselves, if they can connect to them, but as for wider society...personally I think as long as no one is being coerced, abused or exploited, people should be able to do what they like for their relationships.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:499916
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.