Agnostic.com

9 0

I was just curious if any one in this group were anti vaccine folks?

Leutrelle 7 May 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Thanks for all your comment. I didn't there would be any anti vaccine people, but I wanted to check. Most of the ati's I met are very religous.

Vaccines are wonderful. However, corporate greed is not wonderful. If you want to argue against vaccines then get in line with the flat Earth people. But if you want to argue against unfettered corporatism I'll get in line with you.

If there were, are they really welcome to admit it here?!

@Allamanda I'm not suggesting at all that ideas should go unchallenged. The manner in which some people on this site challenge others turns me off and might deter others as well. But maybe that's the goal? I happen to appreciate hearing opposing viewpoints and how folks come to their understanding. But the way some folks go at others makes me wonder what the community rules of engagement are. Perhaps I should read them.

No, I am not anti-vaccine. However, as an adult I do opt out of vaccinations such as the influenza vaccine. But I'm glad it's there for those who want it. Come to think of it, I don't recall ever having the flu. Thank God! LOL

Vaccines do not cure, stop diseases, or viruses!!!

They are a hit and miss answer that does not add up to the hype!!!

At this point we do not have a factual clue as to what is in these vaccines and how actually effective/affective they actually are!!!

The more you ask questions the more you are stymied by the research and in most situations the so called research is so biased by the one paying for this so called scientific research and studies!!!

Just like smoking is safe According to all the studies paid for by the corporations that sold the product that made a profit for them and their share holders!!!

If you follow the money it will lead you to places you never want to ever go too!!!

I am not anti Vaccine!!!

If you are over fifty then you had three to seven Vaccines up until 1990.

Now they give children up to 72 vaccines some are combined from two days old to five years old!!!

Yet, they are still many childhood illnesses that reappear!!!

You have to ask if so many were vaccinated, why are children who did not get inoculated still getting those childhood illnesses???

Those illnesses should not exist in any form if these vaccines did what they were intended to stop the spread of these illnesses!!!

They simply do not!!!

Some of us remember Polio as something real & present.

Nope, not me.

Don't ask. They're out there.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:499962
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.