Agnostic.com

3 2

I’m confused is this a dating site or just an atheist forum? I’m atheist but don’t want this to be the main subject we discuss lol am I wrong? Also is there any one here? I am not seeing any one log in recently within 100 miles well at least not females.

Huss71 3 May 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Dear Confused,

I think the concept began as a noble and wonderful attempt to help we Agnostics and/ or Atheists ..find partners, love, or both! Also allowed and encouraged to discuss topics pertinent to ‘us,’ and the fact ..romantic desires may lie on the other side of the planet … the discussion of ‘stuff’ came to dominate the boards.

With that, we’ve all the opportunity to communicate directly and discreetly with each other. So what might appear as pure word warfare … may have a soft underbelly of ..potential romance ❤

Varn Level 8 May 27, 2020

Lol, another lost traveler.

It is mainly an agnostic and atheist social forum. There is it seems some dating on the side, and I am told we have a couple of marriages to add to the score, but I do not think the dating side is strong.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:500011
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.