Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK Christian Moms Say Pixar’s “Out,” a Same-Sex Love Story, Is “Promoting Sin” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Our long national nightmare is over. The one mom at One Million Moms (Twitter count: 4,781) finally found out about the Pixar short film “Out,” now available on Disney+, that features a gay protagonist scared to come out to his parents.

snytiger6 9 May 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

These Christian conservatives love fighting the battles of the past. They need to get over it. They have lost this battle. Well............I hope they have.

Without seeing it. I will assume it's trying to teach young children about the gay community so they don't freak out or be hateful. When they become adults.

I sat down and watched. Fucking bawled like a goddamn baby at it. Bravo to Pixar for taking a stand. Usually when companies do something like this, it's for publicity, but this feels genuine.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:500367
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.