Agnostic.com

3 1

I can't gather around and talk about how much everybody in the room doesn't believe in God. I just don't - I don't have the energy for that, and so I... Agnostic separates me from the conduct of atheists whether or not there is strong overlap between the two categories, and at the end of the day I'd rather not be any category at all.

Tjayden 2 May 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think bringing up such a subject in a roomful of people would be the height of rudeness, plus Very silly. There are plenty of lovely conversations to be had about a billion other things. How about a hobby or volunteering? Trying to fit into a category, or trying to put others into a pigeonhole is a terrible waste of time!

Agnostics still believe in the possibility of something, they just don't subscribe to organized religion. I'm Atheist. I not only don't believe, I'm 100% sure that no diety of any kind exists. That goes for ESP, Reincarnation, Astrology, Ghosts and all the other fairy tales. I know nice people who believe in this nonsense, just like I know nice people who support Trump. They're all just dead wrong.

I totally agree. I prefer no labels for myself, unless you want to call me aware and bewildered.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:500631
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.