Agnostic.com

10 4

Officer Derek Chavin of Minneapolis, charged with third degree murder!! Woohoo!!

Cutiebeauty 9 May 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I heard a serious ‘defence’ for not moving too soon on indicting all four of those complicit in the murder.. Assuming each will be represented well in court, the slightest flaw within an indictment could allow them to be acquitted. Evidence taken to a grand jury must be solid enough to convict, or those criminals will go free…

To me, though, they should have instantly been taken into custody. Call it ‘protective,’ but it would have shown the community and nation that this will not stand. It’s a twisty blue line ~

Varn Level 8 May 30, 2020

About fucking time

It should be 2nd degree murder. 3rd degree is roughly defined as voluntary manslaughter and I realize that on the surface this might be an accurate definition in the legal sense for what the officer did. Why I think this qualifies as 2nd degree murder is that the officer was in no personal danger during the commission of the crime. The act was being driven by conscious thought at the time and not in response to any form of danger. Further, the other officers should bear some of the guilt as they were, through their inaction, acting as accomplices.

Took to long

About time

bobwjr Level 10 May 29, 2020

It should be 1st degree..but it's a start, finally. Now Arrest the other 3 lil' Piggies..

Couldn't happen to a nicer piece of shit.

One down, three to go.

Well, for what the footage shows, it's more than fair.

And manslaughter! I'm watching it now!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:500726
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.