Agnostic.com

3 1

Is public opinion on Covid-19 being shaped by facts – or ‘terrorized’ by propaganda?

An interesting proposition:

[rt.com]

FrayedBear 9 May 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I dunno FB but I prefer to restrict my worries to things I can control.

Pragmatic.

Depends on which portion of the herd is being asked. The herd is easily swayed and seldom listens to facts no matter if progressive or conservative. One of my favorite quotes from Men in Black, "A person is smart, people are stupid".

Good quote from MIB.

The whole world's gone mad except for thee & me, & I'm not too sure about thee!"

Well only today in the UK Two of the governments science advisor have gone to the papers to point out that though the government is claiming to be "following the science" in easing our lock down (or forgetting about it would be more accurate) it is not their advice that it is being followed is that of the Economic scientists and those other scientists openly reported to have been recruited in the last few weeks to publicly agree with the the politicians.
It is fast becoming clear that in the UK at least, human life not only has a price tag, but is subject to a *clearance sale where "everything must go!"**

🤬

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:501032
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.