Agnostic.com

4 5

Many of us are heartsick with what is happening now in our city streets ad don't know who to trust as there are manipulative forces in play. I am hard-pressed to believe much of what I see as being claimed to be independent journalism and viscerally wounded at the country's and indeed the world's ongoing racism, classism, gaslighting, and fear-mongering. When is enough, enough?

LetzGetReal 8 May 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am hoping for peace....

Burn It All Down..

Not my house. Not my city.

@BitFlipper Burn it fucking all..

It’s apparent you’re ready to commit at least social suicide. I’m not.

@Varn When I came out as Trans it Social Suicide..been there, done that..just remember, White Silence = White Violence, the next time a Blac person gets Murdered by Cop..

I’ve both wondered and asked, ‘how bad does it have to get before average people begin doing something to change it?’

Society is reflected in it’s politics, by what it encourages and ignores. I see one party that, with monied help from it’s industrial benefactors, has distorted the US system of government to the point it’s killing our people, literally.

Seems we’re all a minority of some sort, mine is being Atheist, thus I’ve seemingly fought forever.. When will those less obvious, or endangered, join the fight? And when will those claiming to ‘represent’ them in government admit their complacency and change their ways? Only when they’re forced?

Varn Level 8 May 31, 2020

@LetzGetReal You need to look closer; one party is out of control, the other’s in disarray..

@LetzGetReal Sadly, that encapsulates the attitude of many around here. Apparently, some are here for social progress, others ...because nowhere else will have them 😕

@LetzGetReal And your ‘tactics’ are best? Thank you for proving my point 😟

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:501301
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.