Agnostic.com

3 1

The odd couple. Or not. I bet you he paid a pretty penny for those wripped pants.

Slava3 7 June 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's their money. They can do what they want with it and they can dress however they want. This does not harm anyone.

This is what is known as a fashion risk. What a douchebag! πŸ˜‚

Yes...I’m sure he did! I bet you don’t know how that ripped jeans look got started in the 80s though! It was Morten Harket, the lead singer with the Norwegian band a-ha, who tore his jeans on an amplifier when he was rushing to get onstage, and it then became his trademark look which was first copied by the fans (along with leather wristbands), and then it became a fashion statement all around the globe! Designer labels now charge large sums to sell them to people with too much money!

That's so cool! I hadn't realized that.

@Lauren These guys were always the coolest!

@Marionville Apparently so! They're still pretty cool as well.

@Lauren oh yes!! 😁

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:501873
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.