Agnostic.com

7 4

The government just released Trump's physical report. Anyone else feel that 6 feet 3 inches and 244 pounds sounds off? Anyone who does weight stuff for a living think that is correct?

Beowulfsfriend 9 June 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He's a fat fuck

bobwjr Level 10 June 4, 2020

I am six foot four When I weighed 244 I looked a hell of a lot better. I was also climbing mountains

You still look a hell of a lot better.

Like the doctors can be honest. Anything that is correct will get them fired. Seems like he is able to control people by threatening to tweet bad things about them causing them to lose their jobs and even social standing. His fat butt probably weighs more than 200 lbs.

I think the height is not too far out...probably has added an inch or so to his actual height, but there is no way he is 244 lbs...he’s at least 280 I’d say. I’m judging it by the height and weight of my own late husband Peter, who was 6’ 6” and 20 stones at his heaviest.

Perhaps they misread the scale, and mistook the kilos for pounds.

sounds about right for the lie he must tell. he's a fat man. he's an orange fat man. he's an orange fat man that lies and has a comb over. I can't believe him now even if he were telling the truth. big fat orange lies.

First of all he's less than 6'3", second of all he's like 280. That being said he's a whale of president..

Let's not insult whales. Just call him a Jabba of a wanna-be president.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:502486
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.