Agnostic.com

2 5

Treadmill virtuoso ... How can I not be envious and impressed?
If you have ever been on a treadmill, you should be able to appreciate the talent ….

AnonySchmoose 8 June 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

🎵🎵Get on down the road🎶
Without going anywhere.
Guess he is happy to be back in the gym

Happy to find his way to have fun in a safe place ....

Impressive to say the least. WOW! Can you imagine that guy on a dance floor?

I can imagine. My friend who sent me this said: "Oh, to be on a dance floor with this guy leading you in the moves...."

@MissKathleen This guy has rhythm. You can't do that without an excellent sense of rhythm. Most musicians have a good sense of rhythm some don't. You can't be a good rhythm guitarist, bass player or drummer without it. A sense of rhthm does not always translate into a good dancer. Like anything else you have to want to do it and then do it alot. Most musicians do not dance very much, maybe because we watch people dance all of the time and know most can't dance and they don't want to be that person.

@AnonySchmoose I can tell this guy can dance his ass off. Because of my profession I have been watching people dance for decades. I know what it takes, and he has it.

@MissKathleen You feel it or you don't. If you are two stepping or waltzing or swing dancing, that takes practice and or repetition. Some men dance only as a good way to meet women. It is one of the best ways to do that or be a musician. 😉

@MissKathleen That is what it takes.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:502714
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.