Agnostic.com

6 6

A strange but apparently strong predictor for severity of Covid 19 - [telegraph.co.uk]

Allamanda 8 June 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Inconclusive at present, but if it's true it just means God hates bald men.

TO_BY Level 7 June 5, 2020

Well, I guess I'm in some deep shit!

Still got my hair. But I can't get a hair cut. Starting to look like Boris Johnson. lol

Very interesting. Since our barber has shuttered most people's hair (including mine) have gotten a 'bit' long. I was concerned about the virus being able to live in my hair and started to wear a cap. Guess that's not an issue after all. Right now my biggest issue is it's pollen season so anytime I'm outside a mask and a cap are worn.

I am lucky, I can cut my own hair and have been for the past 3 years. The pollen does effect me some, when the farmers around here do their first cutting of hay I get pretty congested.

@silverotter11 I know of several people who do that. The first time I tried I got a big oops. Problem was, I had to look at my mistake every time I looked in the mirror.
The pollen seems to affect my eyes. Wed. I walked to my neighbor to get some Quericitin for this allergy. It was only a 7 minute (one way walk) and didn't wear a mask or hat. The wind was blowing so the grass pollen spread and the next couple of hours I was miserable. Hope a lesson was learned.

I wonder if all this research into the COVID-19 virus will lead to more knowledge about other coronaviruses that are not as deadly but still are a real annoyance.

Plus some viruses that are deadlier, but not as "sexy".

Curious indeed!

Is The Telegraph a reputable source?

@Lorajay Very. It is a major UK newspaper not built on sensational journalism.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:503018
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.