Agnostic.com

6 5

I just bought a handheld digital microscope, and looking at your own skin under it . . . and oh . . . geez, I'm a clean and healthy person - - - - and it is horrifying!

Observer-Effect 7 June 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What do you think a probiotic is. We all have creatures living on and within us. If they ceased to be there we would probably die as we need most of them inside us to help us take nutrition from food. These creatures do all kinds of good stuff for us. I just wish that if they are going to live in my skin pores they could help clean them out.

What do I think a probiotic is? πŸ˜‰ What I know is that without bacteria in our stomachs, on our skin, and everywhere in or on our body . . . we'd be quickly doomed. They are critical for our survival.

But I also know, that a majority of the "probiotic" stuff peddled on the open market is pseudoscientific junk.

[scientificamerican.com]

And here all these women claim they would never allow a "facial".

As long as they keep the noise down...and do not ask me to be a godparent

Damn - I did not need to see that.. But, had actually considered one of those ...maybe not πŸ˜•

Varn Level 8 June 5, 2020

So that's why my face feels crunchy in the morning..

We were taught its horrifyingness (or, We were taught it’s horrifying).
Where can I buy such a microscope?

Where do the females congregate, in different pores?
We provide homes for them. What do they do for us?
Do they swap hosts when we touch each other? I will bing them.
Thanks.

I did bing them. Wow, why dint mommy or daddy tell me?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:503048
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.