Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK White House makes reporters sit closer and defy social distancing because it "looks better"

This is why the U.S. has the highest death toll of any country. They (Team Trump) are more concerned about how things look than actually tackling/solving the problem(s) of the pandemic

snytiger6 9 June 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I totally agree with you. Now if Obama was elected a third or Hilary was elected we would be better off. Yes I know president's are limited 2 terms.

last I checked, WH reporters are adults, fully capable of moving a lawn chair a few feet. Or standing. The fact that the WH set the seating that way is a shame, but if reporters decided to sit that way anyway, that's equally distressing.

I hear a lot on social media using the political unrest in this country as an opportunity to open up the country. That these mass gatherings have made the lockdown a moot point. Numbers are going down in NY, NJ, MI, those state's have flattened the curve. We still are losing 1000 lives a day, others stars are picking up the slack. As of this moment 112,000 deaths, on pace for 200K by end of summer. With the example set by the president, this will get worse.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:503781
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.