Agnostic.com

4 2

This is a genuine question and I would really like to know the answer. Where does all the money go? I mean we hear these statistics about countries going into recession etc but someone must have the money still. Can't they be forced to give it back? Why do people even hoard money? I am afraid it makes no sense to me. Even great wealthy dynasties lose their money by the third generation. I really believe we should have a UBI and then decide to honestly spend our time. I also believe that with a UBI there would be less impetus to hoard money because our decendants would be sorted from birth. What do you think?

Amisja 8 June 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

the human system is completely fucked

I have posted this link before [thezeitgeistmovement.com] . Capitalism in it's current from is unsustainable, there is a finite amount of resources which will be consumed eventually. Possibly space exploration and resources off planet may prop up the system. What keeps it alive is consumerism driven by the people with the money trying to obtain more wealth from the people who are essentially slaves to the current system.

It does not go anywhere since like god it never really existed, money is just an index of the markets confidence in a governments ability to keep its promises.

It can reappear just as quickly as it disappeared.

It’s turned into villas, jewelry, yachts, paintings, ranches, apartment buildings and shopping centers … for some. For the rest, inflation eats it ~

Varn Level 8 June 7, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:503894
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.