Agnostic.com

4 2

"Buffalo Protester was an ‘Antifa’ Agitator" and “Antifa incited violence during recent protests," are just two of the malicious lies being spread by organized groups like "white nationalists Identity Evropa."

So if you want to read the truth about all the garbage being spread around the Internet, this would be a good place to find it.

#Trump #GeorgeFloyd #Minneapolis #myths #truth #propaganda #media #Snopes

[snopes.com]

josephr 7 June 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Only Trump would be dumb enough to read this, believe it and then try to plagiarize it

And today he tweeted "Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
THOSE THAT DENY THEIR HISTORY ARE DOOMED TO REPEAT IT! hahaha
he really is out of his cotton-picking mind.

Bullshit

bobwjr Level 10 June 10, 2020

Truth? Really, I think that’s a slippery concept.

Each person has to decide for himself.

Yes, one can always look at truth as a philosophical concept or construct. Then there are some who can separate the wheat from the chaff. LOL

Hey then @WilliamFleming I've got some square circles and some beachfront property in Kansas I can sell you.😜🤣😂

There is some serious propaganda being spewed at the masses these days.
Sigh.

Very true. When i started in newspapers decades ago, the rules were clear and enforced by most principled editors. Unfortunately today's mutli-national media owners who control most media have very different priorities; and the internet is even worse. Sadly.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:504838
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.