Agnostic.com

4 8

"OH I don't pay attention to the news anymore, I just try and get on with my life." Sound familiar?
Or "Don't be so negative it's not as bad as all that."
I am SICK of hearing this from friends and family.
The entire world is going through unprecedented crisis and incredible change, there is civil war on the streets, The UK is committing civil and economic suicide by Brexit, racism is at the highest level it has been since the 1930's and the most constructive thing these morons can say is "I'll be glad when it's all over and things are back to normal and I can go to the pub"
Jesus H Chist on a bike sometimes I despair of the human race, or am tempted to feel we deserve all the shit that we get.

Rant over

LenHazell53 9 June 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's a smart thing to be as selective as you can when trying to 'get the "news"'. There are much more nicer things to do!

That’s why I come here - we’re sick of everything 😉

I suspect there’s a psychological link to ignoring reality on a daily basis and using religion to do the same. I feel sorry for those I know who can’t/ won’t speak of current events. Their fantasy world’s are so fragile 😕

Varn Level 8 June 11, 2020

Nice rant Len 🤓

I get it.
It's nice to have a good rant every now and again.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:504998
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.