Agnostic.com

4 3

In the pandemic, Trump allows religious discrimination in healthcare... [atheists.org]

Allamanda 8 June 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What did you expect

bobwjr Level 10 June 12, 2020

Of course what would we suspect. He is doubling down on his big enabling supporters. He is as much a slave of theirs as they are to him. This why the founders feared religion getting it's horrible, immoral hands on our government. Hopefully, the new powers to be will really see the danger and reassert the separation of church and state once and for all. I have a couple of stickers that say I am secular and I vote. Many of us need to show these so people understand we are around and our numbers are rising.

Shocking discrimination. We have religious belief imposing it's will on people and using their health care needs to do that. So much for compassionate behavior from religions.

That's a good article. I often wonder about hospitals operated by church corporations - mostly Catholic. I live in a state that has passed a 'Death with Dignity Law.' In spite of this, Catholic institutions will not honor a patient's legal right to a dignified suicide - insisting instead I suppose that a drawn-out death is god's will.

TO_BY Level 7 June 12, 2020

I've always believed that religions get involved in Education and health care in most countries around the world not because they care, but because they see it as a way to gain control over a population and impose their will on people

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:505489
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.