Agnostic.com

5 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Um, so, 27% are blind dumbasses.....

Unfortunately all to true

Now you know how moronically stupid the vast majority of Americans are!!!

Now you know why the Obstructionist republican fascist are destroying this country wholesale for complete control of the rest of us!!!

27% and especially 40% is a huge number especially given all the evidence he gives to the contrary. Is this how these people think a 'christian' should act? Fact is they 'want' to believe this crap as no real thinking person would accept his being religious in any way.

I always thought he was orthodox cretinous

Didn't you know? He is the archbishop of the Church of Asshole.

@anglophone So his correct title then is "His Arseholiness" or "His bumptiousness" ?

There are Everyday Christians, there are Holiday Christians, and there are Photo Op Christians...it's clear to me where he lies on that spectrum.

True. But...think about where Pence lies on that spectrum.

@AmyTheBruce He's an Every Minute Christian, at least in his warped mind, albeit, most definitely not in his heart.

@AmyTheBruce I think Pence is a modified “grey” 👽 sent here to help observe and manage the robotic POS. 🤖The robot badly needs updating so it can better communicate we the human species in complete sentences while the grey stands by passively observing.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:505674
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.