Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK US Supreme Court backs protection for LGBT workers

So much for the narrative that Trump's picks for the Supreme Court are a means to discriminate against gays, blacks, women, blah, blah, blah.

Great decision and a credit to our Supreme Court.

I'm still concerned that the language distinguishing between gender and sex is being muddled but short of Congress getting off their ass and doing their job and include specific gender language, this is the next best thing and how our system of government supposed to work... When the two other two branches of government fail us, the third one kicks in.

TheMiddleWay 8 June 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It'll be a great day when the state and the Supreme Court sessions switch to a new language that demonstrates a tolerant attitude towards LGBT+ and other minorities. I'm glad that this is really going to happen soon. Of course, people will have to change their views on life, other people, and behavior. I'd like to see the norms changed. I'm not talking about the norms of morality, but about the norms of accepting personalities unlike us, you know. I've never treated a non-standard appearance badly. I've never called homosexuality an abnormality. I even took a gay test because I wondered how much I tend to feel sympathy for people of my gender. I want other people to be like my family and me in this regard.

good day for Little Lindsey graham and mike pence. come on out fellas

Leetx Level 7 June 15, 2020

As they bloody well SHOULD! And..it should NOT have been a 6--3 decision!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:506308
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.