Agnostic.com

2 0

Now that i have identified laws is the United states as springing forth from the imagination of idiots in congress, i have a better understanding of why some people support the law and some don't. The simple answer is if the law says you are a slave, then you probably won't like it if you are the slave. If the law says you can own slaves, you're probably spouting how you are a law abiding citizen and a saint. To simplify, those who benefit from the law support the law, those who are harmed by the law do not. Remember, Martin Luther King Jr. was a criminal according to the law. Now, the corruption of Congress makes me nauseous. Congress passes laws that benefit themselves, not the people. The PPP loans were given to members of Congress for their own businesses and now the treasury department will not disclose who benefited from these forgivable loans. Obamacare, Medicaid, Medicare and all these healthcare laws were passed by Congressmen recieving bribes from the healthcare industry not because they care abour the poor. These laws were passed so they could get a check. This benefits congress and the healthcare industry, not the poor who won't see any of that money.

Rich177 5 June 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Delusional, much?

How about you get actually try to be productive and work instead of being dependent on the government?

Probably too late at your age.

@Rich177 I actually draw 2 pensions that I earned, plus alimony, that I Really earned.

@AnneWimsey exactly. Pensions are a timebomb.

@AnneWimsey it's good u get it now before it was too late.

Going to a government job doesn't actually produce value. Government jobs are not productive. They depend on taxpayers to fund them. Social security is a welfare program. Government jobs impede progress and....do not even do what they are supposed to do, in many cases. When you pay taxes with taxpayers , that didn't create value in society. Not a hard concept to grasp, the entrepreneurs create "stable" jobs for people afraid to make their own way/business. These jobs actually produce value to society.

A number of serious misnomers there … if adding up to something like ‘don’t bother voting,’ ‘they’re all crooked.’ No, they’re not. But Big Money has been allowed too much say. True representatives of the people - and there are thousands - can no longer compete without seeking corporate funds...

And the bravest of US politicians were soon forgotten … those from ‘marginal districts’ having voted for the Affordable Care Act -- instantly attacked by Republicans - then losing reelection.. Never mistake the Social Heroes of the USA - for the filthy republicans having taken their place.

At the time being, The House is cool; the Senate is sick; the Presidency is acidic … and the Supreme Court is packed.. Come November - things can change ~

Varn Level 8 June 16, 2020

Individual rights come first....all programs for the "social" or "greater" good violate individual rights, which are human rights. You don't need to sacrifice your fellow man to eat, you just need to produce more food and work.

@Rich177 Sounds like the I’ve got mine - you get yours mentality of the ‘libertarian boys’ … guys, in their most productive years, too greedy or ignorant to pay into the system that nurtured, educated … and will eventually care for them in old age.. Sad

@Varn what makes you think I want to be in the government's chicken coop?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:506627
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.