Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK 'An Astonishing Rate of Corruption': Trump Has Amassed 3,000 Conflicts of Interest Since Taking Office | Common Dreams News

Trump is only in it for Trump. His intention all along, was to use his position to enrich himself, his family and his friends.

snytiger6 9 June 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes, probably slightly more than most politicians.

Well, I think Trump has far surpassed the corruption of the Tea Pot Dome Scandal of the Harding administration. For a U.S. politician, Trump's level of corruption is unequaled.

I'm surprised it's not 30,000 conflicts of Interest. He has a talent pissing people off.

When will someone do something about this? Is it illegal enough to prosecute, once he's voted out?

Well, people's success rate at prosecuting or suing him is very low. He out-lawyers them every time by outspending and/or outlasting them. He has half the lawyers in the US on his direct payroll and the's appointed the other half to judgeships, from bottom to top. Even the top Republicans are afraid of him. The only real solution isn't legal to describe on this page.

@mtnhome Maybe...but once he's out of office....I'm thinking he'll find his ''influence'' dramatically reduced. Seriously....don't you want to see him in an orange jumpsuit? This is why I'm half-way convinced he's got plans to learn Russian....

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:506910
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.