Agnostic.com

4 2

I became agnostic in prison (and less conservative), so now that I am home I have no like-minded friends. I have to unfollow family and friends on FB because I am tired of the religious and far-right bullshit.
I don't care much for the far-left either, but I never was a Trump fan. Republicans could've have done better...
Anyway! I need more friends with at least some of my ideals.
Since I am only about 3 years free of religion, I am still trying to have an open mind about things.

OnlyAGhost 5 June 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

An important step for me was becoming able, in confrontations, to say one of the following:

1. I like that,
  2. I don’t like that, or
  3. Stop!

Hello and welcome. Take your time and enjoy the site.

Welcome. I think you'll find we're the antidote for those exhausted by the current religious indoctrination, but we're far from being similar in our views. Perhaps check out our groups and you'll find a place to start your exploration with like-minded people.

Lauren Level 8 June 18, 2020

hang around long enough and you will probably find what you're looking for.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:507303
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.