Agnostic.com

3 6

LINK Hunt For A Vaccine In Election Season Raises Questions In Congress : NPR

So, now even our medicine is being played out like a reality tv show. Let's offer a fucking prize to the one who can cut the most corners and roll this bitch out by fall. I am so fucking over this entire administration. I would be extremely skeptical of the verifiable safety and efficacy of any vaccine rolled out this year, and I am very pro vaccine.

Amzungu 8 June 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Never be the first to try anything! I am Not a Guinea pig, neither are you!

"Operation Warp Speed". "Operation Space Force". I can't take anything Trump says as anything other than a joke at this stage. And a sick Joke at that. As if putting a General in charge of Operation "Warp Speed" is going to make a difference. What the hell does a General know about Vaccines. This has nothing to do with medical science. It's all about election Optics and what looks good. The sooner this Orange faced lunatic is out of the White House the sooner we will be closer to a Vaccine that actually works. I'm so happy that Europe has pooled it's resources together and has invested over 9 billion dollars in Vaccine development. And Trump opted out of the program to co-operate with Europe. Please, please America. Vote this guy out.

Trump won't cooperate with anyone. He wants exclusive rights to that vaccine leverage so he can use it for his campaign, maybe a few more nefarious business deals, or to manipulate other countries to do his bidding in order to get their hands on it. Likely all three are on his short term goal list. He is despicable. In every way. It is laughable, except for the fact that it's also horrendous and super freaking dangerous.

Vaccine safety testing can't be rushed. My worry is that compromised safety for the COVID vaccine will spill over and further inflame the anti-vaxx crowd.

Agreed, that's a very legitimate concern.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:507476
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.