Agnostic.com

3 1

Illusions are everywhere not only in temples and churches/. So many illusions make mankind weak and silly.Do you agree?

lobsteraki 4 June 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No, I disagree, because EVERYTHING is an illusion. Name me ONE thing that is not. Take them away and the world ceases to exist.

if you haven;t sharpen your mind then I agree. Everything is like an illusion. However when you have a purpose in life that based in reality and not in myths, invisible things etc...you might get away with it...

Hello and welcome. Yes basically.

Probably best to stay away from theatre, films, TV and literature then.

these are not illusions, these are fantasies, optic entertainment and actually some of them they can actually benefit the human mind by triggering thoughts that my destroy personal illusions. Illusions is what the mind like to see and not what actually happens. The vision and the hearing are the senses that they are prone to create illusions on the mind. When you smell an onion and you eat it it is certainly an onion. A blind person can recognise that onion by touch. The vision on the other hand is not a reliable sense. However the worse of all senses is the hearing. It has a different to hear a tale from your grandmother and to actually believe that all these things exist.

You forgot, newspapers, books, artgalleries, television.

@Fernapple agree

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:507628
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.