Agnostic.com

2 0

I can't believe i have neighbors across the street and they have a beagle and two mix pit puppies and they let them run all over the trailer park i live in, and there is a latin woman with two little children and they violently bark at them. one morning they tried to attack my mom. we told the maintenance man about it, he says he knows all about it, he even called animal control but they said he had to catch them himself😯. they should change the trailer parks name to purgatory.

TimothySkaggs 6 June 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How about calling the Police who will call Animal Control and complaining to park management instead of uselessly whining on here......

That is not nice at all, the law should make all pet owners responsible for the animals behaviour. But perhaps a cat may help.

Cats getting their due! 🙂

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:507755
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.