Agnostic.com

5 1
yogafan108 7 June 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Don't be silly. Don't you know Jesus is dead? The great Governor Pontius Pilate of Judaea of the great Roman Empire nailed him. Jesus is dead, done. No more.

But, did you know that you can feed 7000 people on just one, very large, Bigfoot turd?

Let's see Jesus do that!

Don't hold your breath while you wait.

I think perhaps you are confusing the fictional Jesus with the equally fictional He-Man?

As written to something Jesus supposedly said: Matthew 10:34 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

So, if we suppose Jesus invented COVID with his creative power to figuratively act like a sword to kill people, then if you catch COVID and die then you would be shut up not saying anything dead.

Word Level 8 June 20, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:507766
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.