Agnostic.com

3 0

LINK Mike Pence says 'all lives matter' when asked repeatedly to say 'Black lives matter'

"You just wait. We're building a secret weapon that will kill off anyone not of pure white blood" Wow! is that what happened to the dinosaurs?

IAJO163 8 June 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

All lives DO matter. Just a simple fact. I hate Pence, but I dislike the slogan, Black Lives Matter too. Blacks do not deserve a special status as victims. Yes, slavery was of course bad. Racism is also bad. Duh.
All Lives Matter is not racist code talk, despite what some people say, btw. I refuse to feel guilty because I was born white! What am I supposed to do, paint myself black? Go stand in a corner somewhere?
Just STOP with all this pious, self-righteous hypocrisy.

What point is being made when he REFUSES to say it? It's a simple phrase that causes no harm when spoken. He could've said Black Lives Matter but ALL lives matter too. It's as if saying it is taking something away from his belief.

Even blacks who look white. This is hilarious. Racist are the dumbest shits. Who could spend their time enwrapped in such nonsense? "I'm white, I'm pure," NO you are a dumbass, get a life.

All Lives matter is white supremacist "code talk", has been for quite some time

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:507848
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.