Agnostic.com

5 4

local tulsa guy.....

hankster 9 June 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

In today's paper pictures were shown how the upper levels were empty and the 'crowds' were much smaller than hoped for. Seems like most of his talk was about defending his walk and using both hands to drink and how the lefties kept the patriotic people from showing up. He also reiterated how testing needs to be reduced as it only falsely shows the virus infections are growing. Pure POS BS.

he ain't right. I guess it's hot in Oklahoma he appeared to be sweating like a pig.

Buwahahahahaaaaaa! Having a Great day, I am!

Sad and awesome both failure

bobwjr Level 10 June 20, 2020

Here are some photos of the Bok center taken by good democrats who infiltrated the arena. The blue area is empty seats.

Yes, his cult is crumbling before his eyes!!!

One must wonder just how many MAGA cult followers are among the known 45 million unemployed who once believed his fascist BS!!!

And don't forget about the UN used outdoor "overflow" area, ROFLMAO!

I'd put money on Trump saying. "Biggest Crowd ever" lol

no doubt! huge it was.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:507988
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.