Agnostic.com

8 14

993,800 NO-SHOWS: Trump rally tanks.

"The campaign's crowd expectations were not met as many seats were empty. An outdoor stage set up for an overflow crowd was dismantled when no overflow occurred."

Less than 6,200 people attended according to fire officials.

"Large sections of the upper stands were clearly empty at President Donald Trump’s rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, on Saturday, following days of the campaign boasting that the venue would be packed because some 1 million people had requested to the event."

The Trump Baby balloon showed up.

Fist pump

[nbcnews.com]

LiterateHiker 9 June 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

loved those posters ,lol

Less than 6,200 people attended Trump's failed rally in Tulsa.

Trump got fooled by American teens who bought hundreds of thousands of tickets with no intention of going. This gives me hope for the younger generation.

"My three cats have tickets," a proud father tweeted. "Trump, you got rolled by America's teenagers."

"My 16-year-old daughter has hundreds of tickets," a mother tweeted. "She has no plans to use them."

[slate.com]

That should let the wind out of his sails! And the big trump baby ballon is icing on the cake!! woohoo!! 😍😂

I like the part where they rapidly broke down the outdoor venue. 🤣😁

@oldFloyd yes!! He must've felt sooo stoopid!!

I don't know it looked like a record-breaking Crowd, 🤔 just like the inauguration. 🤣

@oldFloyd

Less than 6,200 people attended Trump's failed Tulsa rally, according to fire officials.

@LiterateHiker Yes a wonderful thing it was. I'm also happy that the seats just happen to be blue.

They were Held Hostage in Biden's Basement by Armed Antifa.

LMAO funny

bobwjr Level 10 June 20, 2020

Serves him right for overhyping it

I loved the parenthetical in this CNN caption.

Trump always plays the blame game... 😂 he's ridiculous

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:508018
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.