Agnostic.com

12 10

I am going to severely limit my reactions and inter actions for the next week or maybe longer. I have had some major health issues crop up. my strength is down and my thinking is not as clear as I prefer.

I would like to thank my doctor that failed to bother to read my medical history prior to ordering labs so now I have more tests scheduled over the next 3 months that could have been simplified had she order my normal liver panel. The stress of not knowing is much worse than knowing.

Since last Sunday I haven't left the house, and mostly of my movement was bedroom to den and back. I was scheduled to take a covid test today, but as I was getting dressed I passed out, Luckily I fell back into my chair. Once I woke up and took a shower, I layed down to get my bearings, 3 hours later, too late for the covid Test. There is Monday.

I will be checking back from time to time, but if I don't respond please be patient.

glennlab 10 June 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Glenn, Good luck and best wishes for you. I hope you are better soon.

Glenn, so sorry to hear that. Hang tough my man, and GOOD LUCK. 🍀

Hope you get better soon.

That is not good. I'm gonna PM you and call you.
Do you have someone closer to keep an eye on you?
I'm 4 hrs away, but still close enough that I can help you with anything you need!!!!

Do you have someone calling to keep track of you? I will if needed! I hope you are just having a bad week. I have had some doozies.

I do hope you are soon well.

Take care Glenn and make sure you pace yourself. No prizes for coming first when you are sick.

Oh no... Take it easy glen.. Take a break and relax a bit.. Get well soon...

Take care of yourself, and thanks for letting us know.

Oh good grief. Do you have help?

I am so sorry to hear this Glenn. You will be in my thoughts. Be careful and keep us posted if you can. This really does suck big time.

take care man. that stuff is scary. keep us in the loop as you see fit.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:508062
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.