Agnostic.com

4 1

A lot of people contemn, criticise and mock USA today without EVER cross their mind that THIS is the only NATION out of NATIONS and the only example but also experiment of human truce and cooperation.

lobsteraki 4 June 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Could you repeat that in English please?

sorry its my fourth language and not speaking it very well...not bad for a dyslexic...So please spit elsewhere

@lobsteraki And I am suppose to know this how? Fuck you! 🙂

@Sticks48 I am doing all the time mate. I suggest you to do the same every ten years or so...

@lobsteraki You're not my type, but thanks anyway. 🙂

Best take a look at Australia’s successful citizenry before extolling the virtues of American bigotry.

@OwlInASack Agreed, as with every invaded culture.

with a slight time delay Australia came second and at that time was not an independent state...sorry

@Pralina1 haha national anthem!!!

@Pralina1 Thank you!

We are great, but when we’re not, we’re a great big threat… The USA is surely an example of what all humanity would do givin too many resources and too much freedom.. We are encouraged (by those who profit by selling stuff) to indulge in competitive, conspicuous, consumption - and if that weren’t bad enough -- various religions do nothing but compete for our hearts & minds - and money.. It gets ugly fast 😕

There are the envious, outside, looking/ wanting in; we’ve done a great sales job on the world. But, they need not look that close before seeing ‘us’ for what we’ve sadly become. Hell, we’ve allowed a lazy hitler into our highest office! And yes - he’s taking us to a hell.. We’ve much to be proud of, but much further to go … I hope we advance, sooner than later would be nice 🙂

Varn Level 8 June 24, 2020

As a young nation it is normal. I come from Greece and we are around 2500years but the mistakes here are enormous in comparison with you not only now but also in the past. OK few black pages in history....SO what? Actually they might do good for you and hence the rest of the world. My country NEVER had stable borders for over 15years before 1945...Now we do as the rest of EU for about 75years. You did a great job but you do not advertise yourself well.

@lobsteraki greece is great , if u don’t live in Greece . Understand ?
If u are greek , I am half of it and have spend my young adults years there , then u know what I mean .
“ blessed is the Greek that lives in Chicago , so can forget about greece and only remember after 2 glasses of wine “, listen to the song , is good to realize .
USA is not the best country in the world . Far from .
That’s that .
There is one thing that Greeks have , that no other nation has , maybe Italians to some degree : that’s ΦΙΛΟΤΙΜΟ .
There is absolutely not an accurate translation in any language for this .
And that’s that .

@Pralina1 Greece is only for holidays. The country is bureaucratic beyond believe. Highly corrupted but has good working people that sadly they expect god to short out their troubles. This it is in a such bad state. Lacks people intelligence and state mechanisms for preventing any kind of abuse. Do not attempt to buy any kind of property here unless you want to have troubles and misfortunes so you can entertain your grandchildren someday.

@lobsteraki I do not have kids . I do own property in Greece and it has not been any issue .
Greece is not only for the holidays . Neither and Italy , the other half of me . Both countries have been chaotic sense thousand of years ago . We know . We lived and we survived . And people doing it everyday . It takes very special material of people to understand where the Greeks and the Italians come from in life and y they are happy w nothing .

@Pralina1 hah hah I am having roots in Calabria too....Yes Italy has sometimes crazy shocks but Greece is totally insane

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:508998
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.