Agnostic.com

4 4

America is Now Divided Into Places I Trust and Places I Don't.

By Drew Magary.

"But really, I just wanted to live again. And so America’s “f-ck it” response to the lingering pandemic forced me and my wife to rejigger our risk calculus.

"Could we go to the beach? Does the ocean have Covid swimming around in it? What if the beach was overrun with out-of-town rednecks and other MAGA shitbirds who think masks are for pussies? Would the beach town have actual safety measures in place, or would they just let it be Covid anarchy?

"Most importantly, did we really want to stay in our house all goddamn summer without seeing anything different?"

[gen.medium.com]

LiterateHiker 9 June 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I agree it is all about "I" and not doing what is best for the collective as a whole

It would be nice if we could set up a little agnostics commune somewhere. Not really practical but just a fun idea

Tough decisions.

We restrict here must wear masks on boardwalk, stores etc

bobwjr Level 10 June 25, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:509280
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.