Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK Anti-vaxxer ‘warrior mom’: If vaccines are so great, ‘why aren’t they mentioned in the bible?’ – DeadState

Well, someone claims believing in vaccines is a mental disorder!

Aralt 7 Apr 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Could be they were not invented yet like cars , medicine or bibles?

Jesus was ignorant about health issues... Look at what was said about hand washing...
The Pharisees and some of the scribes gathered around Him when they had come from Jerusalem,
2and had seen that some of His disciples were eating their bread with impure hands, that is, unwashed.
3For the Pharisees and all the Jews do not eat unless they carefully wash their hands, thus observing the traditions of the elders;
4and when they come from the market place, they do not eat unless they cleanse themselves; and there are many other things which they have received in order to observe, such as the washing of cups and pitchers and copper pots.
5The Pharisees and the scribes asked Him, "Why do Your disciples not walk according to the tradition of the elders, but eat their bread with unclean hands?"

Again Jesus called the crowd to him and said, "Listen to me, everyone, and understand this. Nothing outside a man can make him 'unclean' by going into him. Rather, it is what comes out of a man that makes him 'unclean.' "

Was this good advice that Jesus gave the crowd. For health reasons isn’t it prudent to wash your hands, cups and pitchers and copper pots?

What do health professionals always tell you concerning how to avoid getting sick?
Wash your hands. Wash your hands before eating. My mother always insisted that I wash my hands when I came into the house, and before eating.

Is there “Nothing outside a man can make him 'unclean' by going into him,”” as Jesus said? What about bacteria, viruses, and poisons, that may be on your hands, and may find their way into your mouth and make you sick, if you don’t wash them off your hands?

If Jesus is who Christians think he is, didn’t Jesus sin by giving people false information?

It’s hard to combat wrong when the buttress argument is even more incomprehensible

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:50956
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.