Agnostic.com

4 1

Evidently Christianity is being cancelled. The "Force Of Stupidity" is strong with this one!

nogod4me 8 June 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have seen on TikTok that there have been a flood of Christian and Muslim religion propaganda videos but many of them have been fighting the #cancelchistrianity hashtag. I have not been able to find out what the hashtag is about.

wow who wants to be a martyr, not the getting killed part obviously, but the being taken the piss out of bit on the internet, call the pope, someone needs sainthood pronto.

Only these sorts of fools would believe that there is a movement to "cancel" Christianity. The rock she is standing on is in her head! This is reminiscent of when GWB said that there was a war against Christ.
Go on and live in your fucking fairy tale, just stop telling me that I "NEED" Christ, assholes!

We need a 'rolling-of-the-eyes' emoji for this one.

@BirdMan1 -- Why the angry moji, my friend?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:509623
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.