Agnostic.com

4 2

People who claim to have white privilege are racist because they believe their skin color grants them privilege, which means they believe they are superior, which is what racism is!!!

Rich177 5 June 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

WHAT? Kidding right? If not, You really got that backward. I don't claim "white privilege." I am blamed for "white privilege."

THAT IS RACISM AGAINST ME! Time to buy a vowel about who is claiming what.

JacarC Level 8 June 28, 2020

A racist white lady invented this

Duh creamy spotted Orange faces are mostly stupid insane xians airheads zero cranial contents

Unless they are simply reacting or needling people for fun. There’s an awful lot of political correctness going around.

Let me give you another way to think about this. Humans are a very ''tribal'' species. When we're stressed, we become more ''tribal'' than usual. There's no such thing as ''race''....it's all just difference in skin color. But that difference is enough to appeal to ignorance and stress and give rise to more tribalism.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:509994
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.