Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK Florida and Texas struggle with surging coronavirus cases - YouTube

Well, Where i am in Houston, which has the largest medical center in the world is not at 100% ICU Bed Capacity and around one third of those beds are Covid patients.

Me and my fellow healthcare workers are going through Earthy Hell while the government and the president continue to lie during every press conference stating taht everything is under control.....

twshield 8 June 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You and your fellow healthcare workers must be doing a great job. I see that the death rate for Texas is eight per one hundred thousand while the national average is 39.

[theguardian.com]

Hang in there.

Please remember that those liars who are in power were elected to their positions by the monumental dimwits that constitute the respective electorates. Darwin awards, anybody?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:510099
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.