Agnostic.com

1 0

Fake News

Fred_Snerd 8 June 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Spoiler Alert ! Conspiracy Theorist ahead! And, notice that all 3 of his posts on this thread, nothing is less than Decades old.... ROFLMAO!

@Fred_Snerd no, they were Slightly relevant decades ago, if you like conspiracy theories. The third one, "mockinbird" is just Nuts....and boring! The narrator uses useless, frequent, pauses to make you think you are listening to something important....just sad!

@Fred_Snerd spelling edit,duhhhh, I use a 10" tablet & have my grandpa's thick fingers. You Do see conspiracy everywhere.....surprised you dare to eat food...you actually don't know where it's been,or who touched it,do you?!

@Fred_Snerd also you have Zero sense of humor...too bad so sad.

@Fred_Snerd my last remark, above..."food-related"? You interpret it as "angry"? WTH, I repeat, too bad so sad.....

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:510269
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.