Agnostic.com

8 5

Looking for friends with dry sense of humor, intelligence, and kindness.

Hollyberry 3 June 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That ain’t no social friend, that’s a dog!

Missing all three qualities with your comment. Please behave.

@Hollyberry Cripes, excuse me for attempting to be humourous, intelligent and kind.

Good luck with your quest if that’s how you react!

@Geoffrey51 Sorry, I guess there's a gap in culture between us. I didn't find your comment particularly helpful.

You'll find lots of us here.

You see, you just joined and already people are having fun on your post.

PS. Watch out for the men on this site, some of them can be a bit funny, you know. Well and watch out for the women too, same goes, and I guess I had best not leave out the trans-gender people either. In fact just be wary of everybody.

welcome

Welcome, @Hollyberry, to our little refuge from the world. As you can see from your responses so far, you'll find an abundance of all three of your requirements here, as well as friends with many other wonderful qualities. Please enjoy. 😊

Hello and welcome, enjoy the site and do check out the groups if you have time, there is something for everyone.

I even think there are groups for humour, intelligence and kindness, where the self proclaimed hang out, though I would avoid those groups if I was you. (Being self proclaimed they are probably all from the USA. )

@Allamanda Me mean? Do I ever mean anything? Am I being mean in asking that question? Of course, I mean that I am being mean. And I mean that your day this day is wonderful for you! 😉

@Allamanda I have a confession to make: I am an Aussie-Pom (a dual national Australian and Britisher).

@anglophone Jesus, that's one hell of a burden to bare!

@Fernapple Jeepers mate! I tell you that I am far better off than being under the vile rule of the Prize Idiot of the White House.

@Allamanda You remind me of my stepmom. She lives in the UK, originally from the USA, and she shakes her head at what is now happening in the country of her birth.

@OwlInASack It's a damn sight better being in the Land of the Convict than being stuck in the Hulks!

@anglophone Why did you spell stepmum with an ‘o’? That’s a damn Yankee corruption!

@anglophone, @OwlInASack It’s character forming. You never know what’s in the woodpile!

@Geoffrey51 LOL! I was very subtly (okay, I was being as unsubtle as an atomic bomb!) acknowledging where both @Allamanda and my stepm?m where coming from.

And @hankster is the biggest liar out!

I have pretensions of being the first two, but I am usually devoid of the third quality.

But as others would say "Welcome to the asylum, and I hope you enjoy your stay." 🙂

sorry, we're all boring, dumb, and mean. enjoy and stuff.

sarcasm?

@Hollyberry most definitely. most folks on the site are smart and funny and there's even some nice ones. some of the nicest people I've ever met. I truly hope you'll enjoy yourself, I trust you will. try not to pay too much attention to me, I tend to be pretty silly.

@Hollyberry If I know @hankster at all well, I would suggest that it is just his sense of humour.

@anglophone I was trying to be dry but I kind of missed I guess. do you know how a wooden motorcycle goes?

WOODEN WOODEN WOODEN

@anglophone that attempt was probably more wry than dry.

@hankster Do I know how a wooden motorcycle goes? No, I'm sorry, I haven't a clue. Could I offer you this wooden bicycle instead? [htechbikes.com]

Now for an Aussie joke: Did you hear about my horse dingo? I bet my money on a horse, but it din(d't) go.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:511089
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.