Agnostic.com

5 8

LINK To All You Conspiracy Theorists w/Bill Gates Covid-19 Anti-Vaccines and 5G Conspiracy Theorists

"Imagine being Bill Gates right now.

You spend 30 years of your life and $50 billion your own dollars supporting humanitarian causes. You directly save hundreds of thousands of lives in South East Asia by providing anti malaria netting to half of a continent, you drop infant mortality rates throughout the entire developing world by funding vaccine programs including vaccinating 40,000,000 children for polio, and amongst a plethora of philanthropic endeavors, you fund free educational platforms like Khan Academy so people can have free access to high quality education.

Then after donating half of your wealth to charity and pledging 90% of the remainder to charity in your will..

Arguably doing more to better life on earth for humanity than any other human being to ever live.

You then hop on the internet only to find a million scientifically illiterate fucking imbeciles that are using the very computers you pretty much invented in the first place to call you a child murdering arch villian antichrist because they watched a YouTube video made by some other yokel with the comprehension of a fucking potato.

barjoe 9 July 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

For all the anti-Gates and conspiracy theorists this is typical of Gates so stop the BS. His father, William Sr. was a big philanthropist and he grew up with this ideology. His partner, Paul Allen, was just the opposite. In the huge public accounting firm I once worked for we had Paul Allen and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. I saw the personal battle with Allen and his neighbors. I also was privy to the (at that time) foundation recipients. There were numerous population stabilization projects including subsidies to family planning groups. Many of these gifts were hidden as the usual religious idiots would picket and send hate mail because he went against 'gods will.'

I totally agree with the last paragraph in the post. There are a lot of anti-Gates propaganda from the usual, trouble making, scofflaws.

I don't know anything about Paul Allen. I assume his neighbors weren't exactly poor. There are two sides to every story. Bill Gates is fine. I'm convinced the disinformation campaign being orchestrated against him is driven by Russia. Mark Zuckerberg is an example of a greedy enabler of misinformation. Most of this crap originates from Facebook.

@barjoe Paul Allen and Bill Gates were opposites both in physique and attitudes. PA bought a piece of property on Mercer Island a very wealthy community (people along the shoreline often have a float plane ramp to accompany their yacht pier). One neighbor wouldn't sell his property for PA to expand so he simply bought all the neighboring properties and the neighbor had to use a common driveway to gain access of his home. Many neighbor complained of the noise and early morning and late night construction. BG let the neighbors know of the construction times, often had meetings with the neighbors and even gave them treats. He was concerned about how his neighbors felt. PA even bought some property on my island and had an estate built (little did I know I would be living here). All that I saw in his files. He died a few years ago but his family still own the property and our historical society arranged with the family to have a tour of the estate for $250 apiece. When PA became ill with Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma he seemed to have changed and became a big philanthropists and even started a brain research foundation.
People with money, just like those without, are all different. Some are concerned with society and how they can help and some, like our PIS-in-chief, are only concerned with themselves.

@JackPedigo I wouldn't know. Everybody I know is poor, including me.

If only some of the other multi-billionaires would also put their vast fortunes to similar humanitarian causes as Gates. I’m afraid only raising the education standards will halt the endless stream of gullible idiots who believe the conspiracy theories which abound via the Internet....something the Gates Foundation is trying to do in its educational programmes.

Warren Buffett has pledged to do just that, not only that but they drafted other billionaires to join them [cnbc.com]

@barjoe Good to know that...thanks!

There were p.c.s before MSDOS, and way before Windows. He drove many computer software companies out of business with his predatory policies, but he has redeemed himself. I remember my Commodore 64 and 128 quite fondly.

Apple had since blown then away so it's cyclical.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:511092
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.