Agnostic.com

4 0

Making weapons

When I retire I plan on making some mobile large caliber weapon systems, guns and body armor.

I plan on living in Canada or the USA and buy weapons, materials, ammo and chemicals from the USA.

I do NOT plan on using them against human beings. I just like engineering, mechatronics, design and weapons systems. I didn't choose it as a career because of the low job security in most other countries but I always wanted to have a hobby during retirement.

Are people okay with this? At most I'd use the weapons on wooden targets.

• 5 votes
  • 11 votes
  • 2 votes
Lancer 7 Nov 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I can only say take responsibility of what you do in every factor. This includes theft since you already know what you are creating and what some may want to put their hands on.
If someone dies by your creations it's blood on your hands.

That's kind of like saying a mechanic is responsible for the death of a person run over by a car he built and sold to a stranger.

I personally only consider human beings weapons since they are the catalyst that utilises any object to kill people.

Also these won't be for sale. They'll just be prototypes for something much bigger.
I'll mainly be working on non-lethal weapon systems for things like riot control, security systems, etc.

If you like weapons build them, just use them wisely.

Sure! Fine with me. I'm was competitive shooter and have only shot clay, paper, cardboard and steel and would love the time and money to do it again. So, be legal, be safe, keep your finger off the trigger and your muzzle downrange.

Just don’t aim them my way. πŸ˜‰

No worries. With my current knowledge, odds are that I'd end up accidentally killing myself with my weapons during testing. Hence why I shall attempt to purchase land away from other people to test them from the safety of an underground bunker πŸ™‚

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5112
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.