Agnostic.com

10 8

Hi lovelies.

Just wanted to say hello. Glad to have found this place.

How are you all in this messy world we call home?

LunaLovegood 3 July 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Welcome, We hope you continue to be glad and we hope you stay well.

Actually, doing pretty well … despite my persistent complaining … but that’s only to see that others do equally well ~

Varn Level 8 July 2, 2020

Ok considering. Wondering if the zombies will start coming soon.

Hi Luna. Finding this place gladdened me and I’m glad that your finding it gladdened you.
Yeah, it is messy but it’s the only world I have and I hope to make it a bit more small-d democratic.
Ask any Q? Ok, while in SF at www.sfsi.org I talked with G, L, B, T, Q and one I, but no O. Why did you choose O?

Welcome from Oak Cliff

Hey, welcome @LunaLovegood. We're glad you found us, too.

Pretty much the same ol' same ol' for me, just hibernating while the plague surges into Texas. But at least it gives me more time here. 🙂

Hello fellow Ft. Worth resident. Welcome

Hanging in there and doing the best I can. Sitting here and watching the world go around. My dog and cat are good company.

Hunkering down due to the Pandemic. Have a sore throat x 3 days, guess I’ll get it swabbed tomorrow. Wishing you well...

Great mostly! Just except for the pandemic, civil unrest, unemployment , and a insane person in charge. Except for that ...really well. The fresh tomatoes and peaches are in!

@MissKathleen the tomatoes and oeaches are in. Its what I look forward to!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:511267
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.