Agnostic.com

2 3

US declaration of Independence. A sobering read and what is strange/weird/funny and typical some tRump supporters thought this was propaganda from NPR. I, upon hearing parts of it thought it was directed at the present dictator-in chief. Instead of fireworks it might be best to hear and understand the principles on which this country was founded.
[npr.org]

JackPedigo 9 July 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Trump supporters thought it was propaganda against Trump? hahahahaha
NPR does a reading of the Declaration of Independence around this time every year.

They do but this year I think many paid attention to the parts against the king. There was an article in the NT Times (which I could only see the headlines) saying tRumps supporters thought it was anti-tRump propaganda. For a moment I thought it could easily fit him. Remember, we libtards are always taking shots at their beloved dictator.

My favorite clause, a foreshadow of the establishment of a White Supremacist nation to protect the privileges of White landowning men:

He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavoured to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian Savages, whose known rule of warfare, is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions.

It was meant to be directed at King George but, today if the shoe fits.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:511907
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.