Agnostic.com

2 1

Happy 4th of July!

I hope everyone had a great July 4th!! What did you do for the holiday? Please feel free to share. Thanks. Have a good day!!

godlessinal 7 July 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I stayed at home except for a visit with a friend.

I could hear my Black neighbors a quarter mile away celebrating, setting off fireworks, whooping and hollering. It gave me a warm and contented feeling to hear them rejoice in the birth of our country. They are not the least bit aggrieved by historical injustices—just happy with life and proud of their country.

Life is good!

@seenoevil9620 You have no idea what you are talking about. I know my neighbors—you do not.

I stayed at home by myself, ate some pork roast, and watched the fireworks on tv. I'll be soo glad when this virus is over, because I was planning on going to Stone Mountain State Park until the virus got worse. Thanks.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:512538
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.